Full Stack Engineer
The ultimate candidate is a super talented and passionate senior algorithm engineer/data science lead, experienced in leading AI based projects.
You are expected to lead all aspects of Predicta Med’s Deep Learning solution research and development – implement algorithms from prototypes to full deployment, acquire-process-analyze and model information from potentially massive amounts (big data) of structured and unstructured data, create insights and handle data management operations.
- M.Sc/PhD in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mathematics
- Experience in developing machine learning and deep learning (5 years+)
- Experience in leading algorithms development team
- Hands-on experience with data science packages (Scikit, PyTorch/TensorFlow, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, while meeting scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills
- Strong background in Statistics
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art deep and machine learning methods
- Experience with tabular data and NLP
- Experience in analyzing clinical data through common EHRs