Senior Data Scientist
We are gathering an outstanding team of talented and agile people who will lead and grow the company, and looking for an experienced data scientist with a passion for making a major change in the way health organizations analyze and extract insights from medical indicators. Someone who will join our journey to develop diagnostic tools based on the latest deep learning (DL) and machine learning (ML) techniques.
The ultimate candidate will bring hands-on experience with ML/DL techniques, as well as strong analytical skills. Has experience with medical data, e.g. electronic medical records, structured data and especially NLP.
We are now building our product and services, and every new person can make a huge impact on our technology, team and product. Joining us at this stage is a unique opportunity to grow in responsibility and influence as our company grows.
The role – we do not believe in a very strict responsibility boundaries and all of us have freedom to take on multiple tasks, yet we seek one who will primarily:
- Research and apply state of the art ML and DL algorithms over unique medical datasets
- Study and analyze medical data related to autoimmune diseases, including both structured and textual data.
- Build methodical training, testing and performance analysis frameworks to develop and optimize the algorithms and conduct scientific medical trials
- Collaborate with our internal experts and external partners to design and validate the problem definitions, assumptions and outcomes.
- 5+ years experience in DS/DL projects, including NLP
- Experience in developing and implementing algorithms in commercial products
- Academic degree in exact sciences or relevant engineering
- Curiosity, passion for quality and efficiency, and an ability to encounter and independently solve technical challenges
- Experience in Digital Health – advantage